My very first pair of Fendi shoes (and the rest of its family)!

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
I saw them on Net-A-Porter a couple of weeks ago, but every single size was sold out except for the 39.5, and I couldn't find them anywhere else online :cry:. Then I decided to call Fendi in Manhattan and see if they had any left. I'd heard on this forum that the sizes for this pair of shoes run small, and because I'm usually a 36, I asked the boutique if they had a 36.5. They said they didn't at the moment, so they'd send me a 36 first, and if they really were too small I could send them back and get a 36.5 when the stock came in.

They just arrived less than 20 minutes ago, beautifully packaged, and by great good fortune they fit perfectly :yahoo:! They're the cutest pair of shoes ever, and the calfskin leather is so plush:tender:. Plus they go with a bag and belt that I already have :graucho:. So here are my latest pair of shoes:

Fendi B. Buckle Flats

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And here they are with my Fendi B. Bag and B. Belt:

attachment.php

omg your shoes are adorable!

do you have a pic of you wearing the belt? I know you LOVE to take pics hehe so can you post one so I can see what it looks like ON?
thanks sooooo much

omg your shoes are adorable!

do you have a pic of you wearing the belt? I know you LOVE to take pics hehe so can you post one so I can see what it looks like ON?
thanks sooooo much

here it is :flowers:

i cut this from a picture i took some time ago, but i can't post the whole picture because it shows one of my discontinued bags that i haven't posted yet :P:graucho:

Attachments

• fendi belt.jpg
    fendi belt.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 187