My very first pair of CL's!

itsnicole

Aug 3, 2006
Hi everyone! After what seems like forever, I am now the proud owner of my very first pair of CL's. They are actually an early birthday present (over a month early actually, lol). I had to go to Nordstrom yesterday to exchange a top, and after looking all over the store forever, I couldn't find anything I liked. I was so disappointed, so I decided to call Saks and see if they had the pair of CL's I've been wanting, and it turns out they did. They had one pair left in a size 40... and luckily they fit! They were a little bit tight in the front, so I tried a 41, but those were too big in the back, and they didn't have a 40.5. There was no way I was leaving Saks without my dream pair of shoes, so I took the 40, and now I'm going to try out the sock trick and hope that helps stretch the front a little bit.

And now I present to you... my Very Prive CL's in black! :heart:

Attachments

itsnicole

Aug 3, 2006
Thanks everyone! :smile:

Here is the closest I have to a modeling pic... I took this yesterday when I got back from the mall. Better ones to come once I (hopefully) stretch out the front a bit more.

Attachments

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Great choice! black w/red toe VPs are classic and quintessential louboutin, so definitely a great first pair.

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Early happy birthday! Congrats on your first pair. If they were around when I was buying my first CL those would be it too. I think the size you got was just fine--I noticed going a half size up makes it too big in the back, so once you stretch out the toebox, you'll find them to be more comfy.

itsnicole

Aug 3, 2006
Early happy birthday! Congrats on your first pair. If they were around when I was buying my first CL those would be it too. I think the size you got was just fine--I noticed going a half size up makes it too big in the back, so once you stretch out the toebox, you'll find them to be more comfy.
Thanks! I figured half a size up would have been too big in the back since the full size up was extremely big in the back and my feet were completely coming out each time I tried to walk. Still stretching them! They already feel better though. :yes: