My Very First of Many

Pinkcaviar

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
My very first post on Purse Forum *waves a BIG HELLO* and my VERY FIRST Louis baby Vuitton purchase just TODAY (or yesterday since its midnight)!
I'm still fresh off my adrenaline from being so excited that I finally was able to purchase a LV bag the blew me away. Here's a little unwrapping pictionary;

UnWrapping.jpg

Here's my fuzzy butt who's just as attached to the brown paperbag as me! I think he's jealous of my pet Louis already!

UnWrapping2.jpg

Famous Louis Vuitton box that carries everything magnificent. Too bad the bag was so tall the box didnt close!

UnWrapping1.jpg

Red always makes a nice BOLD statement.

UnWrapping3.jpg

VIOLA a not so decent picture! But The bag emerges for all to see!

UnWrapping4.jpg

Close Up of the brilliant little cherries!

I would never have thought in a million years would I have enjoyed the Sac Plat bag paired of with Murakami's HUGE smiling Cherries.

The SA recommanded I take a peek at it, but I absolutely refused. Until I caved in because I wasnt finding anything I absolutely had to HAVE except for the L'Extravagant which is currently out my league. Anyways when he pulled it out -it was love at first. I told myself I was being irrational and tried to look at other pieces, but knew it was too late. The smilies had taken over!

Anyways to make a long story short, they sold the very last Cerise to me and I'm still not sure if I made the right decision?! Im quite indecisive.

I dunno if the Sac Plat is all that comfortable to use or convenient. I love that is huge but this will definitely be a collectable piece.

But I'm definitely eager to see what Murakami comes up with next!

I really like your presentation. It was so stripe show-esque.

I can understand that you are a bit indecisive about the bag. The bag has a very unusual size, giving the fact it is a hand-held bag. Although it looks like it has room to carry a bunch of stuff, I just wonder if it will weigh your hand down.

Go with your intuition!

Congrats on your bag! I love Cerises, having the bucket/pochette combo myself...the smiling cherries are so cheerful, how can you not fall in love? :smile:

What do you plan to use the Sac Plat for?

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome! =)

And my pup is a camera ham, he seems to love to pose and get his nose into everything thats being photograph!

I really havent thought about what Im going to use my Sac plat for as I found it extremely bulky. However, I think it'll hold a thin laptop nicely! My mom's really pressuring me into exchanging for something more practical and everyday use. =/ Still thinking, but the Cherries are ridiculously adorable!

I purchased it for $1380 CDN before taxes. =)

Hi there! Welcome to the Cerises Sac Plat club! ha ha! I have one, and Wickedassin and now you! I'm sure others do too, but I can't recall them off hand.

It was $1140 here in the US. For me, I plan to use it for work and papers and such. Or, I'd love to use for short business trips to carry a padfolio, and a pochette.

Congrats!