My very first NPB

b3stbuy

Feb 24, 2008
its happened...in my 4 years of buying and selling on ebay...i have had my first NPB (non paying bidder) ...and to think its not even a costly item...agggghhhh i had to wait for 7 days to open a dispute..and now i have to wait 8 days more before i can close the dispute so i can relist the item....

agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can i just relist the item and wait for the dispute to end at the same time? or would that be illegal?

many thanks!

I can't answer your question about relisting the item and waiting for the dispute to end at the same time, but NPBs!! They annoy me! Seriously, why bid then not bother to pay! I feel like sending these NPBs a message saying stop wasting my time. I had one in my last lot of auctions and I realised ebay's dispute resolution has changed. It feels like forever waiting for the dispute to end!

i know.....agh i never thought it would actually happen to me...ugh anyway my thoughts on npbs are just that they're accounts made by prospective buyers who want to purchase the item but currently have no funds to pay for it...so they hope they have it relisted...but then thats just me

This has happened to me a couple times with low priced items , after waiting about 8 days and trying to email the buyer, I just relist the item without filing a with paypal it is just a waste of time because paypal takes forever.

don't even get me started on NPB...grrrr. I recently had to open a NPB dispute, but what really ticked me off is that the buyer did not once contact me, EVER. And they have over 700 feedback, 99% positive! WTF?

thanks little birdy, twiggers, varied obsessions, ladybug2468, kimalee

i relisted the item...i dont think the buyer will get in touch with me soon anyway

geez 700 feedback? nyah wonder what the excuse is...