My very first Mulberry - Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Earlier this week my first Mulberry bag arrived in the mail :yahoo:
    Today I finally got my camera working again and here she is (I do hope the pictures work...)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a close-up:

[​IMG]

She's a black Bays (obviously..) in peppled leather with silver h/w.

I do hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do ;)

2. I love Bays, and this is a very beautiful one!! Congratulations on such a fab bag!!

3. Thank you bagcrazy :smile:
    I can't wait to take her out, but it will have to wait 'till I can get my hands on some Collonil. It just keeps on snowing here..

4. Beautiful gorgeous Bays - love pebbled leather and silver h/w is perfect!!!

Congrats, she will be you life time companion :yahoo: Will go with any outfit!! Enjoy -

5. Gorgeous and so classic. The bag will last you forever I am sure, I do not have a bays but everyone who owns one speaks so highly of the style. Congratulations and I hope that you feel fab every time you venture out with her xx

6. ratrat and IWantANewBag: Thank you both so very much. I'm sure she and I will get on perfectly ;) I just can't get over how gorgeous she is in real life. She's been on display ever since she came.

7. Lovely lovely! Where did you find a black bays with silver h/w?

8. Gorgeous, congratulations!

9. Oh that is a beauty. What a great start to your collection. Black bays with silver hardware is no elegant.

10. Beautiful classic! Nothing beats the black bays. Congrats!

11. Lovely bag- the silver hardware makes it so special!! Great buy

12. Congrats on your first Mulberry bag - bet it won't be the last!:graucho: It's a beautiful choice!

13. Thank you all for your very kind words :biggrin:

thelittlestar: I bought her on Ebay, from a trusted seller. She's an outlet speciel.

elvisfan4life: Yes, I really think the silver harware makes her stand out from the crowd :love:

14. Lillemy: Thank you so much.
    I think you are quite right... I'm already planning to buy a matching purse or pouch of some kind :biggrin:

15. how beautiful :biggrin: The silver hardwear is so nice.
    Congrats and enjoy :smile: