My very first Mulberry! :D

It is the Evelina indeed! The Evelina Satchel in Summer Khaki. :biggrin: And I am just SO in love with her! The pebbled leather, the pale gold hardware, and such a perfect size. :cloud9:

562oh.jpg

2i8y9av.jpg
LOVE that leather!:biggrin: - and gorgeous colour - congrats! - and you model with great style!!...

Oh wow, lovely! I really like the grain on the khaki Evelinas. I don't know if khaki would work with my clothing colours that well, otherwise I would get one from the sale as well!

It's actually a really nice neutral colour, in my opinion. :smile: In some lights it looks taupe, in some lights green, in others grey and then beige, so there's quite a lot of subtlety to the shade! So I'd say it's worth checking out. ;)

It's actually a really nice neutral colour, in my opinion. :smile: In some lights it looks taupe, in some lights green, in others grey and then beige, so there's quite a lot of subtlety to the shade! So I'd say it's worth checking out. ;)

That does sound good! Hmm, maybe I'll visit my local M shop in a few days and see if they still have this colour of Evelina left. Love the combination of gold hardware and khaki, they really work well together. Enjoy wearing her! :smile:

Okay, so...since you guys liked my modelling shots so much, here's a couple extra for you, so you can see what Evelina REALLY looks like on, with a proper outfit. :biggrin: Just for the sake of reference, I'm 176cm/5'8'' tall, so you know how she hangs on my frame both from the shoulder and crossbody (second pic). :smile: And of course - you can find more pictures of this outfit, with more detailed shots, over at my blog if you're interested! :biggrin:

rm2trq.jpg

20zz7yg.jpg

Thaaaank you, Lorna! :heart: They're such great jeans, aren't they? :biggrin: I have a pair of the ankle length skinnies as well, only in python, but I'm REALLY craving a pair of the burgundy leopard print Ankle Skinny. :drool:

They are amazing! I actually just bought the leopard in burgundy in the sale! They are on sale at Matches and on NAP! They have 50% off them so I went for it! I love CE so much! :biggrin::biggrin: