My very first Miu Miu...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After a long decision of the Mughetto or Fumo... she's finally here... my first reveal...

[​IMG]
    Without flash

[​IMG]
    With flash

And attached on her is the Mini Coffer Coin Purse Keyring in Mughetto!!!

However, do you all think it is weird to have the Mughetto clashing with the Fumo? Or do you like the contrast? I can't decided whether to keep the Mughetto Mini Coffer coin purse keyring or not!

2. :huh:OH!! Congratulations!! It's beautiful bag, and I think that the contrast with Mini coffer in mughetto it's perfect :smile:

3. Oh my gosh, super cute! Congrats. This is a great versatile roomy bag. I love mine too.

4. Congrats!!!!

5. that mini coffer coin purse is super cute!!! congrats :smile:

6. i love it!!! I really like the mini coffer coin purse. Do you mind telling me how much it is?

7. gorgeous! i love fumo!

8. Ahh.. now you have best of both worlds! Fumo AND Mughetto! Congrats on your purchases!

9. Many congrats!!! Another fumo lover. Yeah!!!

10. congrats!
    fumo is my favourite colour and it looks great with mughetto

11. oooo what a lush bag!

12. The mini coffer coin purse is certainly very very very lovely!!!!

13. that's so pretty! love your mini coffer.
    congrats!

14. Great choice! The color is amazing :smile:

15. Thanks everyone!!!

I am still due to take her out for my first outing! So she is still in her dustbag waiting for an outing this weekend!

Can't wait to show her off!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice