My Very First Miu Miu... My Beautiful Bow!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I just got back from a fab weekend in Birmingham with my OH and came home with my very first Miu Miu, I am usually a Mulberry girl but fell head over heels for the Bow a couple of months ago! So after a painfully long wait and scouring evilbay I reserved one at Selfridges to pick up on my weekend away!

And here she is :love:

the label just says she is 'Tan' but if anybody knows a more specific colour I would love to know! They also had black.. and mini bows in a dark brown too which were adorable!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorgeous!!! Use it well!

3. She is beautiful... welcome to the Bow club :smile:

4. Thank you :amuse: any idea if 'Tan' has another name?

5. Umm... you might want to check out the Bow Bag thread... some girls I think have posted the same colour there...

6. I might be wrong... but could it be Palissandro?

7. Ohhh maybe, also looks quite like some photos I found of Rovere... its a mystery! Perhaps someone else will know for sure.

8. Yes I also think it's Palisssandro - carmel.

9. mmm check the receipt...if you bought it at a miu miu boutique it should say in the receipt...as they usually keep the card with the official color name...

10. Hi Miss Mabel, congrats on your bow bag. She's a beauty! It's good to see another girl from Mulberry forum also jumping on the MM band wagon :biggrin:

11. Gorgeous! Love the color! Congrats!

12. fabulous!

13. Gorgeous!

Looks like Palissandro to me. :nuts:

14. this colour is gorgeous! congrats ;)

15. congrats!!!