My Very First LV

Wow. Congrats!! Enjoy having such a generous man by your side! Make sure u treat Treat him right! Not a lot of people can enjoy luxuries in life! ❤️ beautiful purchases!! Love the bag!

What a great fiance you have! I literally have to drag my hubby to go inside the mall lol and I always get the same reaction when I ask his opinion on bags- "Well, it looks like a bag to me.." lol

Congratulations on such a great haul. :smile:

If you're happy then I'm so happy for you! Those are absolutely lovely gifts and I'm sure all of us here who have been in serious relationships know that of course it's not all sunshine and roses all the time, so you delight in it when it IS sunshine and roses (or LV and more LV! ;)

I wouldn't listen to those who are being so negative! Since you seem hesitant about what you got, just make sure they are indeed what you want; if you'd rather have something else, then tell your fiance! Good communication will only improve your relationship and his intent in spending all this money is to make you happy! I know if I spend a lot of money on someone what is most satisfying for me is to know that I got him or her exactly what he or she wanted! Sorry if that was long, I just couldn't believe some of the negative comments!

OMG.... I envy you so much! My hubby never took me to shopping spree. He gets headache after 5 minute shopping! LOL

Anyway, Congratulations, and you have is so beautiful!

Same here actually. It was my first time shopping with him. Whenever we go to the mall, we only eat and drink because he thinks the quality is incomparable to the luxurious brands =_= so do the prices...so I always shop by myself and I enjoy it as he always acts like super exhausted after walking a few stores =__= he only goes to mall when he needs something and after 10 mins of getting what he wants, he will just leave...Gosh-_-!!!

If you're happy then I'm so happy for you! Those are absolutely lovely gifts and I'm sure all of us here who have been in serious relationships know that of course it's not all sunshine and roses all the time, so you delight in it when it IS sunshine and roses (or LV and more LV! ;)

I wouldn't listen to those who are being so negative! Since you seem hesitant about what you got, just make sure they are indeed what you want; if you'd rather have something else, then tell your fiance! Good communication will only improve your relationship and his intent in spending all this money is to make you happy! I know if I spend a lot of money on someone what is most satisfying for me is to know that I got him or her exactly what he or she wanted! Sorry if that was long, I just couldn't believe some of the negative comments!

The way that he acted delighted me. Never thought he would only buy for me but not himself. Just like yesterday, he surprised me again. It was his best friend's birthday and he told me that he would come home late like 3-4am. Usually he would bring me with him but I had to study scuba diving pool training for tomorrow as I'm going to dive with him soon!! He left at 10pm and came back at 1:30am saying that he knew that I didn't have dinner and bringing me out for food...deeply touched...(im so easily touched by anything related to food =_= maybe) I'm so off-topic, sorry. He knows that food is the easiest way to make me happy so he brings me out for food everyday (sometimes I learn to cook as well ). Meanwhile, I also like dressing up myself as pretty as possible with different outfits everyday. That's why he bought me bags and clothes: ) Sorry....my reply was longer LOL haha