My Very First LV

yeen

Sep 22, 2013
Seriously, I still can't feel my excitement about my first LV until now. I never thought I'd own an LV as I'm just 19 and I stopped working half year ago while started living with my fiance and continue with my degree.

Few days ago, he brought me into the LV department from Holt Renfrew and asked the manager to help me choose some bags that suit my age. He said I've never asked him for any materialistic stuff except for fooood lol and he thought it was time to buy me some luxurious things after the engagement ring from Tiffany. First, I was fooled by him to enter the HR store as he said he was going to buy HIS stuff only...But at the end, it was all for me. He said he was really glad and happy to dress me up like a princess rather than himself. I was quite touched indeed. :')

The manager gave me some options and we narrowed down between Cappucine MM and Brea MM. My fiance literally forced me to choose one of them but he said if I like both, then just get both. I was battling as the Capp is suitable for special occasion while the Brea is good for everyday. However, when I heard the price =_=... Okay, I chose the Brea. (((Well, now I'm quite regret since the Capp looks really really nice... Stop!!!

I thought it was the end of the shopping, but no, it was just the beginning.... He asked if there was any purse, necklace, sunglasses, etc.

Ended up with a bag charm that perfectly matches the Brea, the Sarah wallet in rose, a coin purse, spiky valentine pink sets of Pendants..and some clothings from Red Valentino and Olive + Alice.

Most people should be very Happy but I'm the girl who enjoys shopping in Forever 21, Zara Kids and some other inexpensive brands. Always buy dresses less than 20CAD and being really content with the deals. Suddenly, I spent almost $10,000 in HR within 2hours and did not look at the price tags until I read the receipt. I just feel numbed and guilty instead of happy...

And Yea, I had thought of returning those things but some considerate folks (my fiance=__=) just told the manager not to accept my return TAT...so right now, I'll just wear them.

I guess I could only post one attachment at a time?
I'll post the Brea first theb with the bag charm and coin purse. The coin purse looks a bit too wild =__= Haha, didn't choose the matching one..

Attachments

• 2014-06-19-15-33-56_deco.jpg
    2014-06-19-15-33-56_deco.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 694
Last edited:
This is the Sarah wallet that matches with the Brea : )
And yesterday, I was so Happy that I got the VIB Rouge after he brought me tons of cosmetics and facial products.

Attachments

• 1403216458345.jpg
    1403216458345.jpg
    660.8 KB · Views: 646
Big congrats on all of your "goodies"! We're bag twins on your RA Brea. I love the Brea style and I hope you'll enjoy it too.

The Rose Angelique color is TDF IMHO. If I were you, I would hold tight onto your fiancé! What a guy. :love:

Best of luck with your studies too. Now you're going to look so beautiful at school. How wonderful! :happydance: