My very first LV!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so happy with my very first LV purchase (or any designer bag for that matter)!
    When the mail van came I literally jumped up and was at the door waiting before the mail man was even there!

I purchased this one off ebay pre-loved and was lucky enough to have some girls on this forum help me out by authenticating it. The seller was freaknihon if anyone was interested (they have quite a few pre owned Louis Vuitton items in their store right now).

I'm so glad I made this purchase it's honestly such a gorgeous bag and I do not mind that it's pre-loved at all considering its in good condition. For a lot of other brands I probably wouldn't buy pre-loved, but with LV i'm fine with it. I just think their quality is amazing.

I'm even looking at more pre-loved Louis items and i'm so tempted to buy more! I really want to purchase and have a great in store experience though, so maybe i'll try that next.

Anyone have any tips on caring for this lovely? She's the Monogram Saumur 30 shoulder/courier bag.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats and great find!

3. Nice, congratulations!

4. Congrats!!!

5. Beautiful bag and congratulations on your first LV. It'll be the first of many. Once you've bought one, it's hard to stop.

6. Nice, Congrats

7. I really like the saumur, was thinking about looking for one but I really don't need another LV. You'll be looking for more in no time, lol...

8. Love the patina on the bag, congratulations!

9. Congrats.

10. Thank you, I really don't doubt what you said. *Cough* I'm already looking for another *Cough*

11. Wooohoooo! :yahoo::woohoo::happydance::balloon::heart:
    Many congrats on your first LV baby! I really love this bag too, great choice and such a classic.
    I hope you enjoy her for many years to come my dear!!!

12. Congrats! The first one is always fun!

13. Congrats! Hope you enjoy it! :smile:

14. Great find! Congrats!

15. Congrats! :smile: