My very first lv!!!!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/opinions-advice-please-450928.html

i had some questions a few days ago, and all you lovely ladies gave me your much welcome opinions....and thanks to everyone's awesome advice, hubby let me get the new bag, along with my anniversary ring!!!! i'm soooo excited. i thought i would be much older before i ever owned an LV. i love it! and the SA was the nicest guy ever! He was soooo cool. Thanks Briton!

eggsandlouis008.jpg

eggsandlouis009.jpg

eggsandlouis012.jpg

Kitty got curious!

Damier Azur Speedy 30!!! I love this bag! Who knew what a bottomless pit these speedy 30's are?! I was wanting the 35, cause from the dimensions the 30 sounds too small.....but this bag is so perfect! I could never love another bag more...except maybe the roses speedy!

eggsandlouis064.jpg

eggsandlouis068.jpg

oh definitely already have my next purchase planned! i got the azur for summer/spring..and i'm gonna get the ebony for fall/winter. or maybe just save up for the roses speedy. soooo pretty! thanks you guys! i'm hooked. this bag is perfect! it holds all my stuff, doesn't feel heavy, and has plenty of room for more. and since it's canvas, i don't have to worry too much about destroying it! i love it!