My very first lv!!!!!

Congratulations!!! That is a beautiful bag! I read your previous post and I agree with you, the first time I saw a speedy I thought - this is it? And I went with the Petit Noe and Marais etc... instead because it felt like I was getting more for my $$.

It took me a long time after to take the plunge and get a speedy. But when I did it was instant LOVE (Damier 30 - Ebene).

The fact that it is so light weight and durable is what made it perfect! I think you'll find that the Speedy will last you for many many many years!!!

p.s. LV is great for that, my Noe and Marais are almost 20 years old and they are still beautiful!

^^^^thanks! he's my baby! rescue kitty, about six years old, male persian mix. he's sooo precious and sweet. he'll let you cuddle him like a teddy bear, and he HAS to sleep under the covers with me every night! he yells at me, when he knows it's bedtime, until i get in the bed. sooo funny.

^^^^thanks! he's my baby! rescue kitty, about six years old, male persian mix. he's sooo precious and sweet. he'll let you cuddle him like a teddy bear, and he HAS to sleep under the covers with me every night! he yells at me, when he knows it's bedtime, until i get in the bed. sooo funny.

What a great story! My 2 kitties are rescue kitties and they also love sleeping on or in our bed! I love it! Especially during winter. LOL!!!

Congrad on the Azur Speedy 30.. I'm glad you made up your mind and getting it.. It's really worth investment that will last for decades.. Enjoy her in good health.. I do recommend get her a base shaper for the speedy n ebay somewhere if you dont her to sag and over time it wont stretch out the bottom of bag if you tend to carry a lot of stuff in your bag..