my very first LV

vietangel713

Girls ♥ RM
O.G.
May 7, 2008
so i got my very first LV today. i know its tiny and a lot of people have better pieces but its something i wanted and i'm still in college so it was definitely a splurge for me. :P

and here come the pictures...

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

its the perfect size for my necessities. i think the SA thought i was a bit crazy when i asked if i could put my stuff in to see if it could fit. it didn't help that i was dressed young.

always gotta have the iphone, camera and inhaler.

IMG_1082.jpg

and heres a modeling picture. i wore this into the LV store and the SA looked at me like i was tacky and a waste of time. it didn't help that my boyfriend was dressed in surfing clothes. she looked surprised when i said that i wanted to buy it. but then i didn't get the belt and she just made a wrinkled face.

IMG_1080.jpg

Congrats on your first LV it looks fab on you!!! aww, that SA was probably jealous, you are too cute with that LV bag around your hips, not everyone can pull off that look.. :smile: your bf's puppy is adorable!!

Congrats - a lovely first piece of LV.:tup:
Love how it looks worn on a belt, you are so lucky to be tiny enough to wear it like that - my hips are too wide.:Push:
Now you will just want more and more LV - it just does not end.:P