my very first LV

vietangel713

Girls ♥ RM
May 7, 2008
so i got my very first LV today. i know its tiny and a lot of people have better pieces but its something i wanted and i'm still in college so it was definitely a splurge for me. :P

vietangel713

Girls ♥ RM
May 7, 2008
its the perfect size for my necessities. i think the SA thought i was a bit crazy when i asked if i could put my stuff in to see if it could fit. it didn't help that i was dressed young.

always gotta have the iphone, camera and inhaler.

vietangel713

Girls ♥ RM
May 7, 2008
and heres a modeling picture. i wore this into the LV store and the SA looked at me like i was tacky and a waste of time. it didn't help that my boyfriend was dressed in surfing clothes. she looked surprised when i said that i wanted to buy it. but then i didn't get the belt and she just made a wrinkled face.

vietangel713

Girls ♥ RM
May 7, 2008
ohh and a modeling picture with my boyfriends dog since my puppy is at home. he usually models my purses. he loves them. well he loves sleeping in/on them.

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
PA
Very cute! I hate when SAs look at you like your a waste of time. Where do they get their manners??

vietangel713

Girls ♥ RM
May 7, 2008
i know. im spending money and doing my part. and it was soooooo hard for me to walk out without buying the damier trevi pm. i want it so bad!!!

Very cute! I hate when SAs look at you like your a waste of time. Where do they get their manners??

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Australia
tickers.TickerFactory.com
Congrats - a lovely first piece of LV.:tup:
Love how it looks worn on a belt, you are so lucky to be tiny enough to wear it like that - my hips are too wide.:Push:
Now you will just want more and more LV - it just does not end.:P