My Very FIRST LV Purchase!! (REVEAL!)

Hello tPFers!! I've loved watching so many of your reveals over the past couple months and now I finally have one of my own!!

So I spent the weekend in Toronto with my best friend and was out shopping when I saw the LV store on Bloor and I knew I had to go in. I've had an item in my mind that I had been wanting and so we went in so I could check it out in person. Well, looking turned to buying! Here's a crappy cell phone photo of the store, as well as my new beauty stripped down to the dust bag.

The store
photo.jpg

My little brown bag
IMG_0309.jpg

My little brown box
IMG_0310.jpg

In her dustbag
IMG_0311.jpg

It's nothing big, but it is something I have been itching to buy for the last couple months and finally got the chance to do it in person.

What is the color - is it sort of a burgundy or is it pinker or purpley IRL? Vernis is always stunning to me!

I think the best color comparison is a burgundy/merlot. A pretty fair mix of red and purple, and of course varies a bit depending on the light.

I'm so glad I went with the Vernis. I was deciding between this and the Damier Ebene, but I just love how feminine the Vernis looks. Also, it blends so well with my other non-LV accessories.