My very first Louis!!! Damier Speedy

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
So I got my very first Louis Vuitton last week and I'm soooo excited! I've been a Coach girl for a long time and I think I've finally influenced to branch out a little.

I'm so hesitant to take it anywhere for fear that It'll get ruined. We went out to dinner on Monday and I put my Speedy on a separate chair, with a sweater covering it and anytime the waiter went by that chair I flipped!
So I hope I get over that soon lol....

But here are a couple pics of my Damier Azur Speedy 30!!!

:heart:
l.jpg

l2.jpg

So cute!! I still freak out when someone comes near to touching my LVs hehe but I try to relax. I have the same bag, isn't it great? I use it all the time! Congrats on your first LV! This won't be your last, trust me hehe

They're so big, sorry.....

But I took someones idea of putting an open dvd case on the bottom of the speedy to keep its shape, and it works very well.... :tup: so thanks for that idea!

So I got my very first Louis Vuitton last week and I'm soooo excited! I've been a Coach girl for a long time and I think I've finally influenced to branch out a little.

I'm so hesitant to take it anywhere for fear that It'll get ruined. We went out to dinner on Monday and I put my Speedy on a separate chair, with a sweater covering it and anytime the waiter went by that chair I flipped!
So I hope I get over that soon lol....

But here are a couple pics of my Damier Azur Speedy 30!!!

:heart:
l.jpg

:yahoo: beautiful, perfect for summer.

Don't you just love that bag?!?! It is the prettiest bag I have seen. I bought mine wednesday and haven't used it yet. I am kinda scared to tell you the truth and I am also waiting on the All in 1 shaper. I will def cover it up with my jacket or sweat when we go out to eat.

Are you going to put anything on the leather to protect it (i.e. AppleGuard, Shining Monkey)? Just curious. I have thought about it but not sure if I want to do that. I am must scared of watermarks.