My very first Lady Dior!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got this when I was in Sydney. I did now plan this purchase however it was love at first sight!!! :yahoo::loveeyes::loveeyes::heart::hbeat:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395658839.789503.jpg

Btw is it common to not get a box for this? I have not purchased from Dior before. I am so in love with this bag so I did not care when I did not get it in a box at the time but I was a little afraid of it getting damaged.

2. Wow congratulations! It's gorgeous!

With Dior, it depends on the SA. Some SAs will automatically give you a box, while some won't give you a box unless you ask. You can call the store and ask them to reserve you a box for the next time you're in Sydney again.

3. Congratulations on your first Lady Dior! Such a unique and fun piece!

As for the box, I normally do get one with my purchases. I would call the store to see if they can provide one so it doesn't get squished if you travel with it.

4. wow! congratulations
    this is really eye-catching