My very first kate spde ...

ah_tracy

love + be yourself
Jun 13, 2011
Bought this in Melbourne, Australia. Happy to have her to plan "my life project" this year (2016).

Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1093.JPG
    IMG_1093.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 528
That's beautiful! Where did you buy it? The actual store or outlet? Wish it was on the website, I didn't see it!

I bought this in Melbourne, one of the outlet stores! I was so happy to see this piece as I have been searching this planner since last year and have told by Kate Spade that it has already discontinued. Bought it straight away with no question ask. The outlet still have a few left. :P

I wish I'd found something I liked! It was a really good sale. Your bag is pretty. I saw it in a light purple.
I really like the Loden. Sure wish the light purple was still there when I got there. I got there at about 3pm, so all the bright colors were pretty much gone. Only black, navy blue and cream/off white left. Also wish they offered dust bags for purchase.

I really like the Loden. Sure wish the light purple was still there when I got there. I got there at about 3pm, so all the bright colors were pretty much gone. Only black, navy blue and cream/off white left. Also wish they offered dust bags for purchase.

If you have a relationship with an SA or SM they can get you dustbags. My store manager from the specialty location had them shipped to me for all my outlet bags.