My Very First Instant Reveal - Birthday and Christmas Present from my beloved BF

tessa06

O.G.
Nov 16, 2010
This is my first time to do a reveal..:biggrin:

First and foremost, Belated Merry Christmas to everyone!:xtree: I noticed that there have been a lot of Christmas reveals for TPFers.. Congrats!:smile:

My bf has been really good to me... I know how he hates that my birthday and Christmas are in the same month but he really knows what I want and so without further ado, let me reveal my birthday present..:cloud9:

2 carat tennis bracelet :love::love::love:

Attachments

• IMG_1292.jpg
    IMG_1292.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 873
  • IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 804
  • IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 811
He actually picked up a 1 carat tennis bracelet then one day when I was putting it on, I asked him to lock it and next thing we knew, he broke the bracelet so we went to the store to have it replaced but they didn't have that same style anymore so we exchanged it to this 2 carat bracelet instead.:giggles:

And for the Christmas present...

He knew how I wanted to own an Empreinte Artsy and I was actually bummed that LV released the Empreinte Artsy right after my bf gave me the Mono Artsy.. Yes, my bf gave me the Mono Artsy last year and then now, the Empreinte Artsy..:giggles:

He was supposed to give me a Tiffany pendant to complete my Elsa Peretti open heart pendant collection. I already own a sterling silver, gold, and rose gold. He's supposed to pick up the white gold or platinum but he was not sure what I was missing that he picked up the rose gold pendant again and the SA told him that the rose gold is new that the SA was sure that I didn't have that yet, well, the SA was wrong.:rolleyes: So he told me that he would return the pendant and that he knew how I wanted the Artsy so he decided to pick that up for me instead..:yahoo: We went to LV store right after we returned the pendant then I was contemplating between Infini and Aube. I decided to get the Infini but when we were on our way home, I was thinking about the Aube.. I even made a poll thread about this. Even though the Infini won on that thread, I still decided to return my Infini for the Aube.. My bf and I went to the store again and this time I really compared both Infini and Aube.. They're both gorgeous color but I realized that I can always have the Infini later on as it's a permanent color so I made my final decision to keep the Aube.. I love it so much! Even my bf thinks that I made the right decision and that he prefers the Aube over Infini..:cloud9:

Presenting my Aube Artsy...

I was so eager to open my Christmas gift and finally, the wait is over and I can finally use it..:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 793
  • IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 880
  • IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 808
I know that this thread is supposed to be about my presents from my bf..:biggrin: But I also wanted to show my birthday and Christmas present for myself.

This was actually a super early present for me since I purchased this before Thanksgiving..:lol: I just couldn't wait to purchase it that I decided to get it early.. I also returned my first purchase which was the Galatea MM in Opal.. I just couldn't imagine myself worrying about that purse too much.. I was too scared of color transfer and I realized that I didn't really like the style, too slouchy for me. So this is what I got instead...:cloud9: Super love it!:heart::love:

I also took a picture of my presents together, from myself and my bf..:hbeat::woot:

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpg
    IMG_1099.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 748
  • IMG_1105.jpg
    IMG_1105.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_1355.jpg
    IMG_1355.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 746
  • IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 803
Wow....congrats.

Your BF is super sweet.

Thank you..:biggrin: He's such a sweet guy..:smile: love him so much..:love:

Beautiful!! what happens if he breaks this one??? :P

Hahaha! I don't know.. Maybe a 3 carat instead??:lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday. Whattapair those two will make :yes:

Thank you!!!:hugs: Hope you had a Merry Christmas too. Yes, can't wait to wear them together.:hbeat:

I know that this thread is supposed to be about my presents from my bf..:biggrin: But I also wanted to show my birthday and Christmas present for myself.

This was actually a super early present for me since I purchased this before Thanksgiving..:lol: I just couldn't wait to purchase it that I decided to get it early.. I also returned my first purchase which was the Galatea MM in Opal.. I just couldn't imagine myself worrying about that purse too much.. I was too scared of color transfer and I realized that I didn't really like the style, too slouchy for me. So this is what I got instead...:cloud9: Super love it!:heart::love:

I also took a picture of my presents together, from myself and my bf..:hbeat::woot:

Oh Wow!!! Just beautiful - I love the Aube Artsy - great choice!! :tup:

And a Mahina L to top it off!!! :faint: Gorgeous - is it Gris Perle?