My Very First Instant Reveal - Birthday and Christmas Present from my beloved BF

All your gifts are beautiful!!! Congrats and happy birthday. I am new to LV and was wondering what is the bag that looks like a petit noe with handles and a brown strap?

Hi lorrmich! Thank you!:hugs:

That's the Monogram Neo, it's a LE piece so they don't sell that bag anymore. It's heavy but soo gorgeous..:biggrin:

I know that this thread is supposed to be about my presents from my bf..:biggrin: But I also wanted to show my birthday and Christmas present for myself.

This was actually a super early present for me since I purchased this before Thanksgiving..:lol: I just couldn't wait to purchase it that I decided to get it early.. I also returned my first purchase which was the Galatea MM in Opal.. I just couldn't imagine myself worrying about that purse too much.. I was too scared of color transfer and I realized that I didn't really like the style, too slouchy for me. So this is what I got instead...:cloud9: Super love it!:heart::love:

I also took a picture of my presents together, from myself and my bf..:hbeat::woot:

Stellar choices! You did really well, a Mahina L, Empreinte Artsy AND a gorg tennis bracelet - outstanding!

Thank you for your kind words everyone!;) Yes, it's indeed a triple grand slam..:amuse:

I had my Aube Artsy for the first time today and I already got compliments wearing it.. Just the color is TDF..:drool: