My very first Hermes purchase: a vintage K32!

Chamorrita83

Jul 1, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm new here to PurseForum, but have done almost a year of Hermés research (and have been a long-time Chanel classic and Reissue lover and owner) and I just wanted to share my celebration that I purchased my very first H bag!

She is a vintage 1971 (A circle) K32 in black Box Calf with gold hardware in seemingly great condition!

I don't really have anyone in my life that would understand my excitement, or why I would spend this much on a bag (and this one ended up being only $5.3k after the 15% discount that Re bag was doing this wknd), so I thought I'd share here.

I'm a bit nervous about finding more scratches when it arrives, but I've scrutinized all the pics pretty carefully so I hope everything is at it seems.

Thank you for witnessing me in my excitement.

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 11.01.14 PM.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm new here to PurseForum, but have done almost a year of Hermés research (and have been a long-time Chanel classic and Reissue lover and owner) and I just wanted to share my celebration that I purchased my very first H bag!

She is a vintage 1971 (A circle) K32 in black Box Calf with gold hardware in seemingly great condition!

I don't really have anyone in my life that would understand my excitement, or why I would spend this much on a bag (and this one ended up being only $5.3k after the 15% discount that Re bag was doing this wknd), so I thought I'd share here.

I'm a bit nervous about finding more scratches when it arrives, but I've scrutinized all the pics pretty carefully so I hope everything is at it seems.

Thank you for witnessing me in my excitement.

View attachment 4779493
Gorgeous!! Add modeling shots when she arrives!