My very first Gucci pieces! *pics*

Thanks all! I've been so tied up in the LV section that I forgot I posted in Gucci!

lorenzo94580: I got the messenger at the Gucci store in Fashion Valley (San Diego) for I believe it was US625 or US675..I'll look for the receipt and confirm later!

BTW, the hip messenger bag is awesome for riding on a motorcyle (did it yesterday going to the movies!) soooo fun!!

I know this is a little bit of an older thread...but think I am going to order the messenger...Lynpink-- do you think it is too flat or can you still fit things like sunglasses, umbrella, etc in it?? thanks!

congrats on your first gucci's!! i have the waist bag but in the brown belt...i dont wear it often but I LOVE IT hehe..when I do wear it i get soo many compliments =) great choice! i bought mine @ fashion valley also hehe. how did you decide to get the red&green strap one and not the brown out of curiosity? i had the hardest time.............

nice purchases!!! my family and i went to disney world this summer, and EVERYONE had a gucci belt bag on, i was soo surprised. It really is a cute and handsfree bag. Perfect for vacays :tup: