My very first G - the mini Pandora box

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited to join the Givenchy club! I have been lusting over the Pandora box bag since I saw Liv Tyler carry it when she was on a stroll a few years ago. The shape of the bag is just so unique and that's what caught my eye!!!

A good deal came up on farfetch last week so here it is! My very first Givenchy - the mini Pandora box in navy! I love the colour!!! I have so many black bags, so navy is a nice twist to the classic!!!

I'm now eyeing the white one... But need to wait til I return from bag ban island first 🏝

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460522472.811090.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460522537.091296.jpg

2. Wowwww it s so gorgeous! How much do you pay for it?

3. I actually really love this...! I almost bought the slouched satchel version of this, but your new mini box is stunning. I've always loved the contrasted gold lettering-on-dark look, and Givenchy's font/logo is so nicely minimalistic.

I'm with you on bag ban island. I just got my first Celine last week, and currently am not any more bags until my birthday in November LOL. Confessions of a shopaholic, you've got classy taste. Cheers!

4. Love it!

5. I adore navy, and the structured style of the panda box really brings out the architectural lines of the bag. Keeper!

6. This is so beautiful! What a great find!

7. Thank you! It was just under $1900aud (after 10% off first order discount). Price was too good to pass, all other mini Pandora boxes were closer to $2500!

8. Thank you! Lets met for a drink on bag ban island! I got a Celine last month too (small box) hence why I'm on a ban!

9. Thank you for letting me share!

10. beautiful, congrats!!!

11. Absolutely gorgeous! Have been eyeing this myself! Hope you enjoy her

12. oh wow!! this is beautiful, congrats!! did u also look at the one with the chain strap?? i can't decide between the leather strap or the chain strap version!! i think they're both gorgeous but feel like this one is more casual since it's a leather strap while the other looks more dressy?? anyway, thanks for sharing!

13. Hello thanks for checking out my reveal and your compliments! I did look at the chain strap version - I prefer leather strap as it looks more casual and also it has the front zipper pocket (chain version doesn't)
    I am still yet to use to the bag - today might be the day!

14. I finally took the bag out today for the first time! I love the look of the textured leather on this bag

I wore it cross body, it felt more secure than on one shoulder. It took a few tries but eventually I managed to work out how to get in and out of the bag with one hand!

Very spacious inside. I swapped out over from a Chanel boy new medium and it fits everything with room to spare. It's spacious due to the wider rounded bottom.

Here is a mod shot!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461836810.232267.jpg

15. I love the color congrats