My very first elephant..

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Hi ladies,
I'm usually at MJ forum and just lurked here.. but yesterday I just score my very first balenciaga piece.. I'm so excited! It's love at first sight and i can't stop thinking about her.. I don't even know what's the style name when i got her.. all i know that it's love! :heart: so when i got home, i googled and find a lil bit info about this clutch.. anyone else know anything about it maybe? which season does it come from? what's the retail price?

Cherche Midi Clutch in Elephant
CIMG2670.jpg

gotta love the hardware, the stingray detail, the suede and the butterlike leather!
CIMG2671.jpg

Wow, very nice. I too just got my first Belenciaga. You guys wouldn't believe how I found it and what I paid (got your curiosity up yet?). I don't have a clue what the name of the bag is. I believe it's a box bag. DEAL OF THE CENTURY..... As I am new to tPF, I don't know how to post a picture???? HELP!!!

Indi, I am stalking you here. This clutch is just gorgeous. Watch out when you're out in SF, I might just snatch it from you :P. Just kidding. Congrats hun! Beautiful cheat.

I love the piece of stingray leather.
I know that not every body is exited over exotic leather , but i love this.
But i think the leather is to stif to maken a nice bag of so this tiny piece is just right.
I adore clutches not so handy to wear for a male, but lovely to look at.
Hugs and a kis FX:heart::heart::heart: