My very first Dior...just in the nick of time!

Thank you my friend for always being there for my reveals and always having such kind words to say! :hugs: yes I will post when I'm ready. There was already drama since I last posted to u after i got that bag yesterday but it's all for the better. Stay tuned back over at our usual stomping ground! :graucho:;)[/QUOTE]

it's always a pleasure seeing your reveals!! :biggrin: we're bag soul mates remember? :graucho: oh my. drama doesn't sound that appealing, but at least its all settled now. i too need to steer clear from bags :sad: mom thinks i have too many and should seriously stop "collecting" anymore. :lol: i guess i'd need to distract my wandering eye onto something else... like jewellery. haha. a girl can never have too much bling can she :loveeyes: cant wait for your reveal!! :woohoo:

Thank you my friend for always being there for my reveals and always having such kind words to say! :hugs: yes I will post when I'm ready. There was already drama since I last posted to u after i got that bag yesterday but it's all for the better. Stay tuned back over at our usual stomping ground! :graucho:;)

it's always a pleasure seeing your reveals!! :biggrin: we're bag soul mates remember? :graucho: oh my. drama doesn't sound that appealing, but at least its all settled now. i too need to steer clear from bags :sad: mom thinks i have too many and should seriously stop "collecting" anymore. :lol: i guess i'd need to distract my wandering eye onto something else... like jewellery. haha. a girl can never have too much bling can she :loveeyes: cant wait for your reveal!! :woohoo:[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Yes I can't wait for the packages to arrive! Ooh jewelry would be a great distraction indeed! I love that they take up so little space in the closet and so easier to hide hehe!

Congrats again poohbag! I love your Diorissimo!

Thank you for your nice compliment again bluekit!

Thanks! Yes I can't wait for the packages to arrive! Ooh jewelry would be a great distraction indeed! I love that they take up so little space in the closet and so easier to hide hehe!

yes!! the fact that they can easily go unnoticed is delightful! haha. plus it gives a lil something extra to the ensemble, dont you think? :graucho: i shall be looking forward to reveals on jewellery from you i guess? :P

yes!! the fact that they can easily go unnoticed is delightful! haha. plus it gives a lil something extra to the ensemble, dont you think? :graucho: i shall be looking forward to reveals on jewellery from you i guess? :P

A little bling can definitely add a lot of sparkle to the ensemble! No I won't have any jewelry to reveal! Believe it or not my dad is in the jewelry business (was since he's now retired) and ever since a young age, he has kept telling me they are a waste of money!? So funny because it's our livelihood! I guess he can tell what an addiction it may become!

Gorgeous bag. Love the colour.

Thank you! I love this purple one!

wonderful color :smile:

Thanks very much!

A little bling can definitely add a lot of sparkle to the ensemble! No I won't have any jewelry to reveal! Believe it or not my dad is in the jewelry business (was since he's now retired) and ever since a young age, he has kept telling me they are a waste of money!? So funny because it's our livelihood! I guess he can tell what an addiction it may become!

oh my! i guess he knew how big the addiction could grew with the no. of customers he dealt with. :biggrin: but i think our biggest addiction would still always lead back to bags since it's our one true :heart:

oh my! i guess he knew how big the addiction could grew with the no. of customers he dealt with. :biggrin: but i think our biggest addiction would still always lead back to bags since it's our one true :heart:

Thank you! He did ok-just really believed in repeat customers rather than one time deals. Anyhow, you're right! Our number 1 love will always be bags!