My very first Dior...just in the nick of time!

So true! The list of bags we are lusting after never ends! Definitely go back and check on the strap and look at all the goodies in store! My plan is to just get one more bag for the rest of the year-I hope I can stick to it. Oh you are going to get your HG soon!!!!??? How absolutely exciting![/QUOTE]

been super swamped with work that i havent had the time to go to the stores :sad: hopefully i'd be able to this wk - totally looking forward to the loooonngg weekend. are you sure you can stick to 1 more bag until the end of the year?? :graucho: yes! absolutely excited. hopefully id be able to score 1 at tokyo early next year. but the prices would be higher than europe - which might be a potential deterrent. :tdown:

So true! The list of bags we are lusting after never ends! Definitely go back and check on the strap and look at all the goodies in store! My plan is to just get one more bag for the rest of the year-I hope I can stick to it. Oh you are going to get your HG soon!!!!??? How absolutely exciting!

been super swamped with work that i havent had the time to go to the stores :sad: hopefully i'd be able to this wk - totally looking forward to the loooonngg weekend. are you sure you can stick to 1 more bag until the end of the year?? :graucho: yes! absolutely excited. hopefully id be able to score 1 at tokyo early next year. but the prices would be higher than europe - which might be a potential deterrent. :tdown:[/QUOTE]

Well I'm going to _try_ to stick with just one more bag for the rest of the year...however I already have a few bags on my radar so it's going to be tricky! Just like I keep saying I'm on ban island but I come off of it a lot sooner than anticipated! I think in your case, if u get offered your dream bag in Tokyo, even if it's more expensive than Europe, you'll have to grab it right!? There's no guarantee you can get it in Europe no!?

This bag is so flawless. I need to to add something this pretty to my collection

Aww thanks! I'm excited that you like it too!

Well I'm going to _try_ to stick with just one more bag for the rest of the year...however I already have a few bags on my radar so it's going to be tricky! Just like I keep saying I'm on ban island but I come off of it a lot sooner than anticipated! I think in your case, if u get offered your dream bag in Tokyo, even if it's more expensive than Europe, you'll have to grab it right!? There's no guarantee you can get it in Europe no!?

couldnt agree more with you on being offered a dream bag when its more expensive. :graucho: i guess i'd have to play by ear. then again, i've been super tempted to get a boy/LD/diorissimo this month. i should definitely be on a bag ban! but its like soooo hard to be on one!! i think its gonna take a lotttttt of determination to steer clear of your 'other beautiful bags that catches your eye' after purchasing the 'ONE' to last till the end of the year! lol. :roflmfao:

Congrats. Very beautiful color.

Thank u! This is my first purple bag!

couldnt agree more with you on being offered a dream bag when its more expensive. :graucho: i guess i'd have to play by ear. then again, i've been super tempted to get a boy/LD/diorissimo this month. i should definitely be on a bag ban! but its like soooo hard to be on one!! i think its gonna take a lotttttt of determination to steer clear of your 'other beautiful bags that catches your eye' after purchasing the 'ONE' to last till the end of the year! lol. :roflmfao:

Yes it's very hard to be on a ban-unless I stop coming on TPF but then I don't want to miss out on everybody's goodies! I'll keep my fingers crossed for u for finding your dream bag on your Tokyo trip! Finally, eunice, I got that one bag today! It was torturing me so much so now I feel content. Hope this feeling will last till December coz I really cannot afford to be tempted any more!

Yes it's very hard to be on a ban-unless I stop coming on TPF but then I don't want to miss out on everybody's goodies! I'll keep my fingers crossed for u for finding your dream bag on your Tokyo trip! Finally, eunice, I got that one bag today! It was torturing me so much so now I feel content. Hope this feeling will last till December coz I really cannot afford to be tempted any more![/QUOTE]

i absolutely know what you mean on the staying away on TPF in order to not be tempted! :winkiss: aww... thanks poohbag! i hope i do score it too. then again, mom is contemplating to go to europe again so hopefully i'd get lucky whichever place i go to! HAHA. OMG SERIOUS? :yahoo:the ONE has been found. reveal reveal!!! i've gotta see it with my own eyes which beauty managed to capture our poohbag's heart till the rest of 2013 :graucho:

Yes it's very hard to be on a ban-unless I stop coming on TPF but then I don't want to miss out on everybody's goodies! I'll keep my fingers crossed for u for finding your dream bag on your Tokyo trip! Finally, eunice, I got that one bag today! It was torturing me so much so now I feel content. Hope this feeling will last till December coz I really cannot afford to be tempted any more!

i absolutely know what you mean on the staying away on TPF in order to not be tempted! :winkiss: aww... thanks poohbag! i hope i do score it too. then again, mom is contemplating to go to europe again so hopefully i'd get lucky whichever place i go to! HAHA. OMG SERIOUS? :yahoo:the ONE has been found. reveal reveal!!! i've gotta see it with my own eyes which beauty managed to capture our poohbag's heart till the rest of 2013 :graucho:[/QUOTE]

Thank you my friend for always being there for my reveals and always having such kind words to say! :hugs: yes I will post when I'm ready. There was already drama since I last posted to u after i got that bag yesterday but it's all for the better. Stay tuned back over at our usual stomping ground! :graucho:;)