My very first Dior...just in the nick of time!

poohbag! fancy seeing you here! its a gorgeous diorissimo you've got there! i was contemplating this and the LD for ages!! and still havent had taken the plunge :P congrats!! the med does weigh abit doesnt it?

ooooooooh girl you done did it!!!!! congrats on popping your dior cherry....with a beauuuutiful diorissimo!!!! i foresee much more dior in your (near) future...there's no turning back now muahahaha! so excited for you!! :smile:

Hurray! Finally! The purple is so fantastic and the pink lining is so darling! Congrats my friend on a gorgeous Diorissimo :hugs: ! How even more special that this is your first Dior and I'm sure definitely not your last! Especially if I have anything to do with it :graucho::cool:

My partner in crime! Of course you had everything to do with this! Thanks for encouraging me along the way and sharing your love and knowledge of Dior! I'm so happy to finally have my own Diorissimo!

Congrats on your first Dior poohbag!! :woohoo: Such a beautiful colour and I love the pink lining! Hope this is only the first of many more Diors in your future! :biggrin:

Thank you Nico! Yes I would love to grow my Dior family too, but hopefully slowly! My wallet is quite depleted at the moment! This purple/pink combo feels perfect to me-it's elegant without being overtly girly!

Wow!! So pretty !!

Thanks babycat29!

Congrats on your first Dior, and what a Dior! The Diorissimo you chose is truly stunning!

Thank you tutushopper! I love the simple lines and the yummy colors! I was initially considering a few other styles but the Diorissimo feels most me!

poohbag! fancy seeing you here! its a gorgeous diorissimo you've got there! i was contemplating this and the LD for ages!! and still havent had taken the plunge :P congrats!! the med does weigh abit doesnt it?

Hi eunice! Yes good to see u here too! The LD is such a classic and I would love to have one in my collection too. For now I want to add a nice work bag with strap option so this totally fits the bill. You should take the plunge NOW because prices are going up! This medium is the smooth version and I find that it is not too heavy. Will remember to not overload it. The grained one feels more substantial.

ooooooooh girl you done did it!!!!! congrats on popping your dior cherry....with a beauuuutiful diorissimo!!!! i foresee much more dior in your (near) future...there's no turning back now muahahaha! so excited for you!! :smile:

crazy8baglady you crack me up! :blush::amazed: hehe I'm glad this purple diorissimo is my first! This one finally broke my Chanel spell! Looking forward to more Diors too, but hopefully slowly! My wallet cannot take it!

Congratulations on your beautiful new purple Diorissimo! Any modelling pics? :biggrin:

Thank you averagejoe! So happy I'm finally in the Dior club. I will post some mod pics later!

Woo-hoo I've become an enabler!

Yes of course! Ever since I saw your beautiful action shots, I've been wanting to get one. The reality of a price increase pushed me over the edge!

Congrats, what a beautiful combo!! Yes waiting on the modelling pics :smile:

Thank you! Ok will do!

All i can say is it's abso-effinglutely gorgeous!!! Im sure you will enjoy it!

Hi nappytoots! I love your enthusiasm and thanks for sharing in my excitement! :smile:

omg that colour is stunning!!!! modelling pics pls :smile:

Thanks! I love this purple too! Bright but not overwhelming and should be good for year round use! Will post some modeling pictures later.

Ohh that's beautiful! Enjoy her :smile:

Thank you! I'm in love with this one!

Congrats on your first Dior! Good choice too. The purple and gold look so rich together. :love:

Thank you very much Serrazane! Yes I adore the purple/pink/champagne gold combo! Very elegant and this is my first purple bag!