My very first Chanel!

Introducing my very first Chanel, the WOC with SHW!! I wanted gold initially but the store in Dublin only had silver and since all of my bags are LV and Prada all with gold hardware, I thought the change might be nice. The savings here is huge compared to our prices in Chicago! Thanks to all who helped me make my decision!
Congrats on your :heart::heart::heart:beautiful first Chanel....she will always be super special to you.

Reactions: img
Congrats on your first! Welcome to Chanel! I must admit, I haven't bought any lv bags since dipping my toes into Chanel! Lol
My first was also the woc, I got gold hardware as I thought it was going to be my only Chanel bag and it seemed more classic. Fast forward two years later and I now have a Gst in silver and jumbo in gold. I wish I'd bought my woc in silver as it works really well for such a versatile bag. You will love it, enjoy ❤️

Congrats on your first! Welcome to Chanel! I must admit, I haven't bought any lv bags since dipping my toes into Chanel! Lol
My first was also the woc, I got gold hardware as I thought it was going to be my only Chanel bag and it seemed more classic. Fast forward two years later and I now have a Gst in silver and jumbo in gold. I wish I'd bought my woc in silver as it works really well for such a versatile bag. You will love it, enjoy ❤️
I wanted the gold but they didn't have it and now I'm glad I got the silver because I will mainly be carrying this for casual. Also all of my jewelry is silver, white, or platinum. Also I have only gold hardware bags before this so the change is nice. I already love the bag!!

Reactions: Bags_4_life