My very first Chanel

sammie225

O.G.
Nov 15, 2010
Hi everyone
I am so excited :biggrin:
I never thought i would get a chanel before the end of my studies :biggrin:
But luck was on my side,so i found one trough a facebookgroup (weird i know)
and there was a girl which i know,and she only has authentic stuff and she sold it at an incredible price :biggrin: she never used it because she has the same bag in a different leather,so it is in brand new condition :graucho:
So proudly presenting,my GST

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

congrats!! ahh i love it!! Sorry but im a chanel newbie and i'm looking to buy my first within the year, but do you mind telling me how much it cost? and does it have a specific name? I just love it soo much and would like a simliar one!!

thankss :smile:

congrats!! ahh i love it!! Sorry but im a chanel newbie and i'm looking to buy my first within the year, but do you mind telling me how much it cost? and does it have a specific name? I just love it soo much and would like a simliar one!!

thankss :smile:

hi dear
well i got it preloved in fact for 900€,which i think is an awesome price :smile:
the girl told me that she paid around 1800€ for it.
I think the name is giant shopping tote if i am right,i am also a total newbie,but maybe some advanced chanel girls can help :smile:

hi dear
well i got it preloved in fact for 900€,which i think is an awesome price :smile:
the girl told me that she paid around 1800€ for it.
I think the name is giant shopping tote if i am right,i am also a total newbie,but maybe some advanced chanel girls can help :smile:

thankyou!! thats a great price! i'm going to do some research because i really love this bag! enjoy it (: