My very first Chanel....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know these older styles are old hat to you gals but it's new to me....and I am tickled pink.

Finally, I found a Chanel that suits me to a T. And I now understand why you girls love them so much.

Chanel Modern Chain E/W Tote, 2006, original distressed leather

As you can see, I like large totes. Which one should be next on my wish list?

Attached Files:

2. lovely. congrats and enjoy!

3. Very beautiful bag! Congratulations~

[​IMG]

4. Ohhhh, the original MC tote is so special... it's beautiful!!! :love: Hmm, do you prefer larger totes that are more slouchy (sort of like the MC, although it's a bit of both) or more structured? If you like structured and boxy, many ladies here love the GST.

I think you'd love the Khaki Baby Cabas... it's slouchy and holds a ton... plus, then you'd have a bronze/brown tote to go with your black one! Here's a crappy pic of my Khaki Baby Cabas!
    [​IMG]

There are also a lot of other totes that are seasonal... you might want to check out some threads! :smile:

Ohhh, and Kai posted a gorgeous etoupey-grey tote (On the Road) she just purchased here:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/s-s-2010-road-grey-medium-tote-review-556219.html

Congrats on your first of hopefully many more to come!! :yahoo:

5. Gorgeous, congrats! Glad you found a Chanel bag that's perfect for you. :heart:

6. Congratulations!

7. Nice !

8. :heart::heart::heart: I'm the same way...lovin the older styles and acquiring them one at a time!

9. So, so pretty! Congrats hun!

10. Beautiful! Congratulations.

11. gorgeous!! congrats!!!

12. Congrats! Thats an amazing bag :biggrin:

13. Beautiful! Congrats!

14. Nice choice! Congrats!!! :woohoo:

15. I actually prefer the older styles. You have a great bag there, I always loved the Modern Chain east west tote. Nice leather!

Minal, that is a great photo of the Baby Cabas :biggrin: