My very first Chanel ~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited ..... my dream bag was finally here yesterday :yahoo:
    i've been dying to get my hands on a reissue since last year, but i was out of luck or was too afraid to get one on Ebay. Finally thanks to fellow pf i got my dream bag ! my black 2005 reissue :wlae:I can't believe how soft it is....its so different from all my Louis Vuitton bags:P
    i've been looking at it ..... playing with it for ages since it arrived yesterday, can't wait to take it out hehehehe.....
    BTW, do i try to avoid taking the bag out while its raining ??

Attached Files:

2. Wow what a beautiful purse! Yeah, rain can discolor the leather so I would try to keep it dry, maybe cover it with your coat?

3. congrats on your first chanel, that is a great piece!!!

4. Love this purse!!! It is my all time favorite. Congrats!

5. so beautiful, congrats!!

6. I love it! I always thought I preferred the Classic Flap over the Reissue but now, I think the Reissue looks beautiful!

7. One of my fav.Congats it's just gooorgeous!:nuts:

8. Is it the 226 or the 227?TIA!

9. ooh so pretty! congrats!

10. Oh, it is soooo classy looking! Congrats and enjoy:yes:

11. So pretty! Congratulations on your first!

12. thanks everyone for ur sweet comments :tup:

13. This is a must have for everyone's collection. Congratulations on such a fabulous bag.:yahoo:

14. Beautiful, classy purse! Congrats on your acquisition!

15. congrats, i want this bag so badly!!!!!!!!!Argghhh...