My Very First Chanel… So Excited To Reveal!!!!

Manolos21

Jan 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Ok ladies, after much deliberation and consideration, I have finally decided to pull the trigger on my first Chanel bag. I tend to sample from a variety of designers, but it was time to treat myself to a beautiful Chanel that will (hopefully) be a great investment and last me many, many years.

Attachments

Manolos21

Jan 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
You can totally clearly see that Chanel lock through the dustbag… :graucho:

But here it is!! My new medium Le Boy in black caviar leather with gold hardware. When I first started looking around, all I found was the ruthenium hardware, which I was perfectly fine with. And then when I called Bergdorfs just to see what stock they had, they told me they had the gold hardware, and I was completely sold!

I have to say, it's been a long time since I've been so ecstatic with a bag. (I think the last time was when I unwrapped my Givenchy Antigona.) It's such a great feeling.

Attachments

Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
You can totally clearly see that Chanel lock through the dustbag… :graucho:

But here it is!! My new medium Le Boy in black caviar leather with gold hardware. When I first started looking around, all I found was the ruthenium hardware, which I was perfectly fine with. And then when I called Bergdorfs just to see what stock they had, they told me they had the gold hardware, and I was completely sold!

I have to say, it's been a long time since I've been so ecstatic with a bag. (I think the last time was when I unwrapped my Givenchy Antigona.) It's such a great feeling.
It's beautiful - congratulations!