My very first Chanel purchase reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have always wanted a classic Chanel purse and recently decided to purchase one as a present for myself to celebrate a major milestone. I was originally eyeing the black jumbo flap in caviar leather with SHW but the waitlist at my local boutique was "over 5 months"...Then out in the display window I saw this beauty...she had everything I was looking for without the long wait! Here she is! I'm so excited!

Attached Files:

2. Wow what a gorgeous first classic flap!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

3. A great choice, congratulations! 🎉

4. Beautiful! Congrats on your first Chanel and on reaching your milestone. I think you made a great choice since this is one seasonal and once it's gone, it's pretty much gone. The always be there for you.

5. Beautiful! Congrats [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

6. It's really stunning. I adore chevron and this one looks perfect.

7. Beautiful!! Something about chevron shw just amazing!! Love it! Congrats! 😍

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

8. Lovely bag!! Congrats!!

9. Stunning, congrats.

10. I just love this combination of black silver and chevron quilting. Gorgeous.

11. Congrats! Love the Chanel Chevron! Welcome to the Family!

12. Pretty bag. Congrats!

13. Love Love Love the chevron! enjoy.

14. Big congrats on this gorgeous Chevron! This is a great place to start your Chanel collection! Very nice! Enjoy! :smile:

15. gorgeous! congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice