My Very First Chanel - HG REVEAL :-)

RNLuvLV

LVCraze
Feb 19, 2013
Been lusting on a number of Chanel purses over the years but never really pushed through with purchasing until I saw the CC Crave earlier this year. I had this purse for 2 days, never took it out of the box and somehow felt it wasn't THE bag I was looking for and returned it. Btw, now I'm regretting returning it.

Yesterday, I bought the French Riviera and a few hours later returned it as it didn't fit my lifestyle and decided on this beauty instead. I'm very new to Chanel and know very little about names, styles and codes. But when I saw this beauty, it took my breath away and knew this is THE bag for me.

It came in a beautiful magnetic box with camellia....introducing my HG :love:

Attachments

• Chanel 255 Reissue 1a.JPG
    Chanel 255 Reissue 1a.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,038
  • Chanel 255 Reissue 1b.JPG
    Chanel 255 Reissue 1b.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,040
Without further delay.....Chanel 2.55 Large Iridescent Aged Calfskin :cloud9:. I'm sooooo in love with this bag!

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Attachments

• Chanel 255 Reissue 1c.JPG
    Chanel 255 Reissue 1c.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,044
  • Chanel 255 Reissue 1d.JPG
    Chanel 255 Reissue 1d.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,037
  • Chanel 255 Reissue 1e.JPG
    Chanel 255 Reissue 1e.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 1,027
  • Chanel 255 Reissue 1f.JPG
    Chanel 255 Reissue 1f.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,020
Gorgeous and congrats!!!

BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy the bag it really is lovely. I love the weight of the reissues! Such good day bags!

Gorgeous, reminds me of my boy WOC (patent calkskin) I now think I need a reissue in my life!!!

So beautiful. Congratulations. I can almost bet it won't be your last :smile:

Thank you everyone! I'm so excited to have this purse. Definitely lightweight and so versatile for any outfit. I was in t-shirt and jeans yesterday and it was simply stunning. Heading to a party this evening and taking her on her maiden voyage.