My very first chanel bag sac pochette

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Everyone,

I am so happy to receive my very first chanel bag from the states today. I absolutely love this forum and hope to make more friends.:yes:

Also a special thanks to Michele for helping me. I wouldn't be able to do it without you.;)

[​IMG]

I hope to buy more Chanel bags in the future. My next WANT is the lambskin classic flap.....if my husband ever permits.

2. wow! nice bag.. Congrats!! =)

3. Gorgeous bag!!! I love how the stitchings are all perfect, the joy of luxury. ;)

love the color!

4. thanks aLLVy and mello_yello_jen.

it's my first, so hopefully i can upgrade one day to a classic flap. Start small and buildup as the say....hehehe:biggrin:

5. Congrat! i love it. The color is so classic and the style is very versatile.

6. nice!!!congratualtions

7. thanks meandmybags and doulosforhim:yes:

8. Very nice...congrats on your 1st chanel
    I am sure there will be many more to come ;)

9. Congratulations, it's a bag that you can wear with everything from jeans to dressy occassions. I love the color. Enjoy.

10. Its beautiful... so glad it arrived.... I bet is will look wonderful on you... Thanks for sharing

11. Congrats! It's a gorgeous bag!

12. Oh you definitely will!!!
    Chanel is extremely addicting!!

13. Congrats on your first chanel ( and many more to come:graucho: ) Enjoy

14. What a lovely bag :love: Congrats!

15. I'll second this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice