My very first Chanel bag - Chanel coco handle

View attachment 4057947
View attachment 4057946
First time to post here in the Chanel sub-forum, showing my first ever Chanel bag :smile: I got her from the boutique a few hours ago :smile: Soooo happy!

I know I always say this, but I love firsts! [emoji177]. That feeling you get when you get your first CHANEL is just so special. My first preloved was as special as my first brand new from the store. Actually, I don’t have much CHANEL so they are all pretty exciting. I only have one other gf that I can share my high end purchases with. So coming here and sharing our love of bags is just so awesome.

I love this blue and gold combo. And it’s such a great size. Enjoy your first Chanel!

I know I always say this, but I love firsts! [emoji177]. That feeling you get when you get your first CHANEL is just so special. My first preloved was as special as my first brand new from the store. Actually, I don’t have much CHANEL so they are all pretty exciting. I only have one other gf that I can share my high end purchases with. So coming here and sharing our love of bags is just so awesome.

I love this blue and gold combo. And it’s such a great size. Enjoy your first Chanel!
Thank you! It really is :smile: I’ve waited for so long to get my first Chanel, always pushing it back or outright dismissing it because of the higher cost compared to other bags. I always had an internal argument that I can buy 2 other bags or more with the price of one Chanel bag.

But what I ended up with is a decent collection of bags from LV, Burberry, Prada, Valentino, Gucci, Chloe.. and still no Chanel :sad: Don’t get me wrong, I love all my other bags, but now I’m chastising myself for waiting this long (with the bags getting even more expensive) - thinking I don’t need to buy a Chanel bag, when all along the want is still there.

So I’m so happy I finally took the plunge! :smile:

Thank you! It really is :smile: I’ve waited for so long to get my first Chanel, always pushing it back or outright dismissing it because of the higher cost compared to other bags. I always had an internal argument that I can buy 2 other bags or more with the price of one Chanel bag.

But what I ended up with is a decent collection of bags from LV, Burberry, Prada, Valentino, Gucci, Chloe.. and still no Chanel :sad: Don’t get me wrong, I love all my other bags, but now I’m chastising myself for waiting this long (with the bags getting even more expensive) - thinking I don’t need to buy a Chanel bag, when all along the want is still there.

So I’m so happy I finally took the plunge! :smile:

Well it sounds like you have a diverse and fabulous collection! And don’t chastise yourself about not getting a CHANEL earlier. You got it at the right time. And I’m sure all the other bags gave you some joy as well. Enjoy the CHANEL HIGH!

Reactions: rugratsfc
Congrats on getting your first Chanel! That Coco handle is gorgeous in blue and gold. I didn’t realize how gorgeous and practical this style was until I managed to get this season’s beige. Enjoy!

Welcome and congratulations on your first Chanel! There's nothing quite like that first purchase. I really like that blue, and I LOVE that you went for it, and didn't get a completely traditional color. :heart: Enjoy your beautiful new bag!

Congrats on getting your first Chanel! That Coco handle is gorgeous in blue and gold. I didn’t realize how gorgeous and practical this style was until I managed to get this season’s beige. Enjoy!
Thank you! Great to hear that you’re enjoying yours :smile: I was shown the beige chevron in lambskin, and it was so gorgeous- but not suited to my wardrobe, I’m always in black jeans.

Reactions: cap4life
Welcome and congratulations on your first Chanel! There's nothing quite like that first purchase. I really like that blue, and I LOVE that you went for it, and didn't get a completely traditional color. :heart: Enjoy your beautiful new bag!
Thank you! When I first saw it, I loved it but then had second thoughts because I was thinking I should get a black or red bag for my first Chanel bag. I slept on it overnight, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it - so I went back the next day and got it! :smile:

Reactions: stylistbydesign