My Very First BV Bag!!!

I just got back from shopping ALL DAY with my daughters....my shoulder did not hurt AT ALL!!!!:

Hooray! That's why I let go of my YSL Roady. The strap was really uncomfortable and the weight was bothersome.

I've been using my venetas as travel bags. It's not super roomy but it's really easy to carry. It's really my go to bag these days.

And I hope the shopping was as successful as your shoulder.

May I ask where in CA you reside?

It's not heavy at all.

Empty it is very light.

With my items in them it is still light. I think because the strap is so wide it really helps distribute the weight on my shoulder. I don't carry tons of stuff, but I don't pack lightweight either.

I just got back from shopping ALL DAY with my daughters....my shoulder did not hurt AT ALL!!!!

Usually, after a long day of shopping, my shoulder is just killing me. I usually carry very big bags and empty a lot of their contents when going on one of my shopping excursions (and my shoulder would still hurt). But, I did not have to empty anything out of my BV because I decided I was tired of all of the shoulder pain and would stop carrying so much stuff! I carry everything I actually want to carry and with this bag it's still light.

Now, I just have my beautiful BV bag. On the days I head into work I carry my BV bag and jam-pack everything else into my Belstaff Travel bag...it is packed with everything....even the things I don't need. So now I can just enjoy carrying a handbag.

Okay, sorry for rambling....yes, it is a light bag.:smile:
You're not rambling at all. I totally agree! While I don't have the same style handbag, I bought the medium Veneta and gravitate to that one bag whenever I have a long excursion. Same as you, I wore it on my shoulder an entire day walking 40 blocks in NYC while holding each of my twins' hands. I am always complaining of neck/shoulder pain and felt wonderful at the end of the day. I'm not really sure what it is or how BV does it. The leather is lightweight and just divine!

Don't apologize for rambling--this is the BV forum, after all, and we are huge fans of the brand for the very reasons you mention: lightweight, no unnecessary hardware, and the best handles in the biz. I have a bad shoulder and BV is the only comfy bag I can put on my shoulder.

I could talk your ear off about my BV's so you are in the right place:smile:

Hooray! That's why I let go of my YSL Roady. The strap was really uncomfortable and the weight was bothersome.

I've been using my venetas as travel bags. It's not super roomy but it's really easy to carry. It's really my go to bag these days.

And I hope the shopping was as successful as your shoulder.

May I ask where in CA you reside?

Shopping was very successful!! Thanks! Any time spent with my daughters, outside of running the business, is just wonderful...they are now young adults and it's great that they still want to spend time with mom every now and then.

I actually don't live in CA....I live in Idaho.

Thanks ladies....maybe I'll ramble even more:smile:

Maybe in my old age...okay, not THAT old, but....it just makes more sense not to cause your body any unnecessary pain...it seems to find plenty on its own. I think I do have some arthritis in my shoulder and that deep pain just isn't there every since I started carrying my BV around.

Gosh, to think of the pain I used to cause myself carrying these giant bags. Oh, the things we do to ourselves in the name of fashion:cool:

Thanks BV for allowing me to still be fashionable, and not have to sacrifice the use of my left arm for two days after shopping til I dropped.

Now if I could just convince my feet.......