My Very First BV Bag!!!

London 411

O.G.
Aug 1, 2009
Here is my very first BV bag!!!! I just love it!!

I bought it from Yoogis Closet not too long ago. I don't know anything about the style. Yoogis called it the Bottega Veneta Leather Strips bag, but I cannot find anything about this style. It doesn't matter though....I just love, love, love it!!

I've included some photos so women out there, when trying to decide what size to get, can look at these and it might help. I showed what I carry inside the bag and then emptied the contents so you could see them. There is still a lot of room left in the bag once all of it is put back in.

The photo of the bag in the mirror is a bad photo but I still wanted to include it because I really like to see the size of the bag over the shoulder. There are no marks on the bag...my mirror just needs cleaning:blush:

I really used to only carry giant bags, but I got tired of my shoulders hurting me. This bag is not giant, but it's not small either....it fits very comfortably on my shoulder. I love the wide strap, it really makes it feel good!

Oh, the bag did not come with the leather bracelets on it...those are mine...I thought she looked nice wearing them so I left them on her.

Attachments

• inside BV.jpg
    inside BV.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 435
  • what i carry.jpg
    what i carry.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 421
  • over shoulder.jpg
    over shoulder.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,598
Oooo congratulations! I saw that bag, and thought it was gorgeous then - now it's confirmed, seeing it 'in real life', so to speak.

I wonder if it's deerskin? It looks like it! Hopefully one of the ladies here can give you more info about it!

attachment.php

I know!! I hope someone knows something...anything... about this style!!

It's such a well-made bag; I can't believe how soft and comfortable it is. I also love how it looks when I plop it down on a flat surface...it has so much personality. I can't help but look at it all of the time....

Yep, that's deerskin. One of the main reasons I love my Cervo Hobos. They are so comfy!

I know!! I hope someone knows something...anything... about this style!!

It's such a well-made bag; I can't believe how soft and comfortable it is. I also love how it looks when I plop it down on a flat surface...it has so much personality. I can't help but look at it all of the time....

It's not heavy at all.

Empty it is very light.

With my items in them it is still light. I think because the strap is so wide it really helps distribute the weight on my shoulder. I don't carry tons of stuff, but I don't pack lightweight either.

I just got back from shopping ALL DAY with my daughters....my shoulder did not hurt AT ALL!!!!

Usually, after a long day of shopping, my shoulder is just killing me. I usually carry very big bags and empty a lot of their contents when going on one of my shopping excursions (and my shoulder would still hurt). But, I did not have to empty anything out of my BV because I decided I was tired of all of the shoulder pain and would stop carrying so much stuff! I carry everything I actually want to carry and with this bag it's still light.

Now, I just have my beautiful BV bag. On the days I head into work I carry my BV bag and jam-pack everything else into my Belstaff Travel bag...it is packed with everything....even the things I don't need. So now I can just enjoy carrying a handbag.

Okay, sorry for rambling....yes, it is a light bag.:smile: