My very first Burberry Bag that perfectly fits my iPad!

Luv Purses

Bag Addict
Jul 1, 2010
Hello everyone. I'm new to the Purse Forum and I'm so excited about this bag that I can't keep it a secret anymore. I bought this bag from Craigslist and it's a Burberry Blue Label Crossbody bag. I did a lot of research on this bag and I actually saw the same style in a video from YouTube that was uploaded in 2008 from a Burberry Blue Label Store in Hokkaido, Japan. That's when I knew that the bag is authentic.

The crossbody is in excellent condition and the color is just gorgeous. I instantly fell in love with it when I saw the pictures on the ad. To my surprise, my iPad fits perfectly in it and it's still comfortable to carry. :biggrin:

I wish we have a Blue Label store in North America. The lady who I bought the bag from happens to be in Japan last year for a conference and she used the bag on the way back but it's too small for her.

Enjoy the pics. I'm a happy Burberry owner. :yahoo:

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

Thank you everyone. The seller was changing her mind about letting it go but glad she did. What blew my away is how it perfectly fits my iPad in it! The color is very pretty and still on a hunt for a wallet to match it with. Looking for a small one.

Any suggestions?

Love, love, love the bag!!! Since I purchased an iPad in April, my every handbag decision is now based on whether my iPad fits in it or not, I never leave home without it. Great choice!!