My Very First Botkier - Howard St. Satchel!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I fell absolutely in LOVE with the Howard St. Satchel the minute I saw it. I loved everything about it. But I was even more happy when I stumbled upon a code for 25% off at LB! So I pulled the trigger and got it in black!! :yahoo:

I'm usually in the RM subforum, but I've been meaning to expand my purse horizons, and the Howard St. Satchel just spoke to me. I can't wait! It will be my very first Botkier!

2. Congrats and you won't be disappointed with Botkier!

3. Congratulations! I just asked you in the RM forum what color you got? How exciting...I am trying to hold out for a discount on the cement. I also love Botkier! I agree with toni...you won't be disappointed!

4. Congrats!!! Please share pics. with us when you receive it, I am sure many girls here are waiting for reveals of the Howard!

5. Congrats!!! Yes, please do post up pictures! I'm anxious to see how it looks!

6. I'm really anxious too! I got the smaller one, I knew the big size was going to be too big.

Cloud5 I got the black one! I think it's an edgier bag with the zippers and all, so I just decided to go with black. Ironically, I don't have an all black leather bag yet in my collection! (crazy right?) So the Howard St. Satchel looked perfect.

I will post up pictures of her when I get her! I think she'll probably ship out Monday, and I should get her by Friday hopefully!

7. Congrats, do share pics! The Howard St looks like a fantastic bag!

8. congrats!!

9. Congratulations!

10. Congrats! Please post pics when you get it, I can't wait to see!

11. congratulations!!! my howard street in teal is being delivered tomorrow! i hope it's not too small!!!!

12. Thanks everyone! I will definitely post pictures when I get her! I just got my tracking info and I'm getting her on the 24th!

songofthesea, I am curious to see the teal IRL! Please post pictures when you get her! I think the size will be big enough, but I'm very petite so it depends on how big you like your bags to be. I knew for sure that the larger size was going to be too big.

13. ^ YES! please post pics. I've been DYING to see how this bag looks IRL

14. I'm supposed to get the bag today!! She should be here already when I'm home from work!! I will definitely try to take pictures of her when she arrives!

15. Wow!!!!! I can't wait. I'd like to see that. :biggrin: