My very first big Coach purchase!

welcome!!!! Congrats on the beautiful purchases, you sound like such a sweetie that really deserves them!!! :tup: I know you will love your bag and sounds like you really appreciate it, that's great!!! :tup: When you get a chance be sure and post modeling pics!!! :drool:

Thanks so much ladies! I'm enjoying looking at everyone's posts and seeing all your beautiful bags and accessories. If anything, it's made my Coach obsession even stronger! :smile:

My birthday is January 17 so I am dropping anvil-sized hints to my husband. I'm hoping for the Legacy Stripe ponytail scarf and that he might be able to find me the bee keyfob on eBay.

I'm also bidding on a legacy framed beauty case on eBay in khaki with red trim, and waiting on a Soho wristlet to come from a winning eBay auction!! LOL If Coach is an illness, I have an acute case...

Well, we're all ill with you!!!

Great first 'big bag' purchase - the hamptons carryall is a very classy bag!!! It dresses up or down with ease!!!! Love her for a long time and do post modeling pics when you feel up to it!