My very first BBag is on her way!!!

1. I'm so excited!!! :nuts: After going back and forth between colors, and finally narrowing them down to the Caramel 05, Camel 06, or the Truffle 06 I finally took the plunge and ordered my very first BBag today....the F/W 06 Truffle Twiggy!!! I've poured over every single photo each one of you has posted of their bags. I read every detail about all the different styles, and I think I've picked the right one for me. Bill at Bob Ellis in Charleston was GREAT. Anyone looking for a specific bag should get on their mailing list and Bill will send you updates on their inventory along with a password to get access to pictures of the bags they don't post online (Balenciaga, Chloe, Prada, MJ, etc.) They just got in several new colors/styles for F/W.

zacorey :heart: , xochrissie, powderpuff100, lorib, ttucker, nanaz, fiatflux, messengerbaglover, and a few others...you've all been so helpful and patient!!! Thank you! :flowers:
    Pics to follow soon! :love:

2. Congrats, I am very happy for you, hope to see pictures soon...!

3. What a great feeling to get your first Bbag! Congrats to you! I havent yet seen a Twiggy in person, but I know I would love them! Its next on my wishlist. Post pictures when you get it! YAY for you!:heart:

4. DEB~ you know I am so excited you are getting your Bbag! :yahoo: YIPPEEEE!!!!!:yahoo: I am just as excited as you are!!!!!!!!:biggrin: You know you're going to buy more right after you get it~ don't ya!:lol:

5. catcat and oh donna...thanks so much! I changed my avatar...that's the actual bag I ordered from Bob Ellis but I will post much larger ones when I get it ,I promise! catcat...your baby is adorable!!

Zac...I know you're excited too!! This is so much fun...having people share the excitement! :party:

6. Hooray for you!!! (you do realize that you will become broke now don't you:shame: ?) We wanna see pics asap!

7. LOL!!!! Remember when SJP said on SATC..."I want my money right where I can see it...hanging in my closet"??? I thought that was brilliant! :lol:

8. Congratulations. :flowers: what a great feeling, buying your first! It lasts about a minute before you need another one. But it looks like you've been forewarned and dove in with full knowledge. So welcome, I say!!! You've picked a gorgeous color, very versatile and yummy.

Be careful to keep the drool off the gorgeous leather until you've treated it. :drool:

9. :lol: Thanks!! I'll do my best!!

I know I saw a thread somewhere around here about exactly how to treat the leather. I need to look that up and buy the products I need. Does everyone here use the same stuff on theirs or does it depend on the color? I have so much to learn! :shame:

10. Excellent choice. I love the truffle color. Congrats!!!

11. ooooh, how exciting! I can't wait to see pics, congrats girl!

12. debsmith :yahoo: CONGRATS :yahoo: can't wait to see pics!!! CONGRATS :yahoo:

13. oooooh so pretty! nice choice of style and color!

14. Congrats! The truffle is truly a beautiful color!

15. Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

xochrissie...I didn't have to pay tax at Bob Ellis so it saved me almost $100! If they didn't have though, one I was gonna call you tomorrow!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice