My very first BBag is on her way!!!

debsmith

finally home
O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
I'm so excited!!! :nuts: After going back and forth between colors, and finally narrowing them down to the Caramel 05, Camel 06, or the Truffle 06 I finally took the plunge and ordered my very first BBag today....the F/W 06 Truffle Twiggy!!! I've poured over every single photo each one of you has posted of their bags. I read every detail about all the different styles, and I think I've picked the right one for me. Bill at Bob Ellis in Charleston was GREAT. Anyone looking for a specific bag should get on their mailing list and Bill will send you updates on their inventory along with a password to get access to pictures of the bags they don't post online (Balenciaga, Chloe, Prada, MJ, etc.) They just got in several new colors/styles for F/W.

zacorey :heart: , xochrissie, powderpuff100, lorib, ttucker, nanaz, fiatflux, messengerbaglover, and a few others...you've all been so helpful and patient!!! Thank you! :flowers:
Pics to follow soon! :love:

What a great feeling to get your first Bbag! Congrats to you! I havent yet seen a Twiggy in person, but I know I would love them! Its next on my wishlist. Post pictures when you get it! YAY for you!:heart:

DEB~ you know I am so excited you are getting your Bbag! :yahoo: YIPPEEEE!!!!!:yahoo: I am just as excited as you are!!!!!!!!:biggrin: You know you're going to buy more right after you get it~ don't ya!:lol:

catcat and oh donna...thanks so much! I changed my avatar...that's the actual bag I ordered from Bob Ellis but I will post much larger ones when I get it ,I promise! catcat...your baby is adorable!!

Zac...I know you're excited too!! This is so much fun...having people share the excitement! :party:

Congratulations. :flowers: what a great feeling, buying your first! It lasts about a minute before you need another one. But it looks like you've been forewarned and dove in with full knowledge. So welcome, I say!!! You've picked a gorgeous color, very versatile and yummy.

Be careful to keep the drool off the gorgeous leather until you've treated it. :drool:

:lol: Thanks!! I'll do my best!!

I know I saw a thread somewhere around here about exactly how to treat the leather. I need to look that up and buy the products I need. Does everyone here use the same stuff on theirs or does it depend on the color? I have so much to learn! :shame:

Thanks everyone for your thoughts!

xochrissie...I didn't have to pay tax at Bob Ellis so it saved me almost $100! If they didn't have though, one I was gonna call you tomorrow!