my very first bbag: 05 turquoise city!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    hello everyone,
    thanks to the bal experts here that have kindly authenticated it for me, i've purchased a city the other day and expect it to arrive today. :biggrin: it's my favorite of all colors bal ever produced, a 05 turquoise!! actually, it was the color that drew my attention to bbags in the first place. can't wait to hold it in my hands!!! i hope it looks as good as shown in the photos. it has some flaws though, it does not have the long strap (owner says she detached it and used the bag that way, then lost it) nor the mirror. i try not to care too much about these flaws, consoling myself that the strap doesn't have much of a use.
    anyway, noone but you girls at the forum would have understood the fascination and the concerns so i wanted to share it here. i will come back with photos :smile:

2. Gorgeous buy!!!

3. Can't wait to see photos!! Where did you score this babe?? :yahoo:

4. sarag505, i bought on a local auction site (which is an ebay partnership). photos will be available as soon as i receive it.
    SkyBlueDay, thank you :smile:

5. Congrats! 05 Turq is a gorgeous color. Can't wait to see pics:popcorn:

6. Many congrats! :smile:
    Can wait to see pics!

7. Oh my, an 05 Turquoise City :graucho: Lucky girl! Looking forward to seeing your pics.

8. girls, i've just got it from courrier and oh-my-god! i love-love-love it!! i took quick pictures of the bag but i sould have done some color adjustment as the color has a little bit more greenish undertones IRL but considering you all are already familiar with the color, i leave it that way. and here we go:

Attached Files:

9. WHAT A BEAUTY !!!!! That's a perfect Bal to start up with !!! :nuts:

10. i'm gonna upload more photos wearing it soon. the color especially on the third and fourth photos is a little bluer than it actually is.

11. i agree, i'm so happy :biggrin: i'm a big blue fan and this was my favorite blue.

12. Wow-wow-wow!

Many congrats on this beauty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Oh, it's beautiful!!! And the leather is so yummy (like most 05s!). Congrats!

14. wow - gorgeous - that's a beautiful colour - congratulations on your first Bal!

15. Awesome bag! I'm a serious blue bag maniac too, and this is one of the best shades of blue I've seen & I've seen a few..... Wear it in good health!