My very first Balenciaga!!!

I normally am a clearance rack shopper or occasionally I will "spoil" myself with Coach but for the past few months I've been lusting after the City bags and Balenciaga in general.

I bookmarked a couple websites about a month ago and lo and behold my husband had at some point seen them because on a random trip to Seattle yesterday he took me into Nordstrom and says: pick one!:smile:

Great SA named Eric who was super helpful in making sure I chose the right one for me.

I actually ended up going back and forth between a black velo and the one I ended up going home with...

Ms. Classic City ( in gris pyrite)!! :biggrin:

I wanted a "chameleon" neutral that I could wear with blacks, browns, brights, gold or silver accessories and I feel like the gris pyrite is a perfect fit:smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405921888.410625.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405922023.935723.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1405922071.775441.jpg

That's lovely. I love the grey colour and the city style. I have a mauve city and it's a really useful size bag for daily use or when travelling. I bet you were so excited when you got to choose one. How sweet that your hubby had spotted you liked the bags and surprised you :smile:

Oh, I love it!! :yahoo: That was so nice of your husband! Your story sounds like mine--from my name you can tell I started with Coach. And I just bought my first Bal last week!! So far its the perfect bag. I love everything about it. Congrats!!!