My very first Balenciaga

LiL.Tee

Jan 28, 2010
Hello all Bag Lovers!
I am new to the site, but not new to being obsessed with beautiful handbags. I bought my very first Balenciaga this week for my own Birthday Present!
I debated on colors and actually read alot of threads on this site to help me pick. I really wanted to go classic, like black or brown. But this beautiful balenciaga pourpre just caught my attention at Saks.

I def wanted the Big Hardware, but with the only option at saks being silver... no more gold. I felt this contrast was the best in pourpre.

What do you guys think? will it go with many outfits?

Attachments

• bal.jpg
    bal.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 272
  • bal1.jpg
    bal1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 161
Happy birthday. Your new city is beautiful. Love the combo. I think pourpre is versatile enough to wear with a lot of colors. Big congrats on your first bal and enjoy.

I like it! Congratulations! I think a deep color like this will coordinate with many outfits. Check out some more pics on here, search this color and see what sort of outfits the girls that are wearing it have. Try to go with what you like!

Pourpre is a gorgeous colour and I think you will get a lot of use out of this bag. Many congrats, enjoy it and welcome to the addiction.
And happy birthday :balloon::Partyhat:

LOVE THE COLOR:smile:
Hello all Bag Lovers!
I am new to the site, but not new to being obsessed with beautiful handbags. I bought my very first Balenciaga this week for my own Birthday Present!
I debated on colors and actually read alot of threads on this site to help me pick. I really wanted to go classic, like black or brown. But this beautiful balenciaga pourpre just caught my attention at Saks.

I def wanted the Big Hardware, but with the only option at saks being silver... no more gold. I felt this contrast was the best in pourpre.

What do you guys think? will it go with many outfits?