My very first Balenciaga

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all Bag Lovers!
    I am new to the site, but not new to being obsessed with beautiful handbags. I bought my very first Balenciaga this week for my own Birthday Present!
    I debated on colors and actually read alot of threads on this site to help me pick. I really wanted to go classic, like black or brown. But this beautiful balenciaga pourpre just caught my attention at Saks.

I def wanted the Big Hardware, but with the only option at saks being silver... no more gold. I felt this contrast was the best in pourpre.

What do you guys think? will it go with many outfits?

Attached Files:

• bal.jpg
      bal.jpg
      File size:
      44.6 KB
      Views:
    • bal1.jpg
      bal1.jpg
      File size:
      27.8 KB
      Views:
  2. It's very pretty! welcome to the forum. I like the color combo!

3. Congrats on your first bbag, it's a lovely color too.

4. Thank you so much for welcoming me and for the replies! :biggrin:

5. This colour will definitely go with most outfits. Excellent choice.

6. Very nice! Great choice for a 1st Bal Bag. Congrats!

7. Happy birthday. Your new city is beautiful. Love the combo. I think pourpre is versatile enough to wear with a lot of colors. Big congrats on your first bal and enjoy.

8. Gorgeous bag! This was a great choice. You can wear anything at all with it. Enjoy it and wear it in good health! :tup:

9. I like it! Congratulations! I think a deep color like this will coordinate with many outfits. Check out some more pics on here, search this color and see what sort of outfits the girls that are wearing it have. Try to go with what you like!

10. That's a great color. Congrats on a beautiful bag!

11. congrats

12. Pourpre is a gorgeous colour and I think you will get a lot of use out of this bag. Many congrats, enjoy it and welcome to the addiction.
    And happy birthday :balloon::Partyhat:

13. congrats, I love it! *******HAPPY BIRTHDAY********

14. I think pourpre looks great with gsh, and itll go with so much. Congrats!

15. LOVE THE COLOR:smile: