My very first Bal !! The winner is a Galet GSH City !!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies !!
    A few days ago I asked your opinion about a Tempete bag (by the way thanks a lot again for your nice answers !!) , and I was really close to buy the Tempete GSH Day. But I was still hesitating, and not 100% sure even if it looked really good, I don't know why, maybe because for my very first Balenciaga, I was tempted by one of the famous format like city or work. But I couldn't decide, it was so hard to choose between colors, styles and RH, GSH ... Today, I decided to try a lot of different bags and to choose ! And finally the miracle happened in the mirror with Galet GSH City !! The love at first sight lol !:yahoo:
    It's very neutral, so I'm sure to wear it a lot, that's awesome !!
    By the way the sales lady told me that there will be a light pink, a beige, a khaki and a dark blue for next F/W season

So, time to introduce the new friend :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. nice bag!! congrats!

3. Very pretty congrats!!!

4. ohhh love it! galet looks awesome w/ both silver and gold hw!

5. It is very pretty.

6. Thank you !! I'm soooo happy :smile:

7. wow!! congratulations- it is beautiful - I love this combination!

8. Wow! Nice one! I can tell that you are really happy with your new baby! Enjoy! More to come I guess:P

9. Well French, had you mentioned this little beauty in the other thread then it would have been very easy. This is a fantastic combo and I love Galet :woohoo:
    You look great with it.
    Many congrats and enjoy it!

10. This is probably the hottest combo right now!!! Congratz! Love it!!!!

11. I love me some Galet!:heart: CONGRATS!

12. Lovely bag and you are a lovely lady! Congrats on a great combo and such a wearable combo too. Mmmmm, khaki for FW??? That sounds interesting. I hope it isn't a green khaki but a beautiful tan brown khaki.

13. The Balenciaga is beautiful, and so are you! :cloud9:

14. ah, she looks beautiful on you. Lovely combo, congrats!

15. The Galet city in GSH is SO PRETTY on you!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice