My very FIRST B-bag

1. I never thought I'd get a B-bag. I really thought maybe they were for younger, hipper (and skinnier) girls. A friend told me I should consider one, so I decided on a PURSE in Ink. It was the last one in this color at Bal NYC. Joseph helped me and he's a doll.

This bag is very dark in color and has very little veiny-ness to it. Its also pretty matte. (There are some brown areas above the outside zipper- that is the photo and not the bag.) I think I got lucky. I really, really like this bag. Its the perfect size and it is light as a feather. Even my husband commented that he thought it was a really neat bag.
    I am glad it's a new member of my collection!!! :love:

balpurse.jpg

2. hey ya!
    im so glad your friend convinced u to grab a b-bag! your ink purse looks wonderful! congrats!!!!!! :love: once you've had one b-bag - you'll want more!
    thanks so much for sharing!!!

3. Yeow baby! Love that bag and welcome to the B-bag club. You're venturing into a dangerous obsession. :amuse:

4. You and your husband have great taste lol! Welcome to the ink club as well as the b-bag club!

5. WOWWW :love: That is soo gorgeous, and truly unique! I havn't seen anyone with an ink purse yet! Beautiful choice :heart: :smile:

6. Congrats, Roo! It's beautiful!

7. I really like that color in the Purse! Congrats!

8. congrats! looks like black which i really love :smile:

9. Great handbag! Congratulations on your first! Whenever I say that I always feel that I am congratulating someone on their first newborn! : ) Wear it in the best of health.

Oh and I have a Twiggy, and I absolutely agree that Balenciaga can be worn by the non-skinny of us too!

I wish you well,

Bridget

10. omigosh, Roo, your new purse is gorgeous!!!...i've got it in emerald & i think it's my favorite one ;)

11. Beautiful! Love the purse style and love that color!

12. Roo, congrats on your ink purse. it looks fabulous!!!
    be warned...it never stops at just one bbag.;)

13. The Purse looks fabulous in ink! Wow! What a beauty! Congrats!

14. congrats on ur new purchase! im sure there'll be many more to come!

15. LOVE IT, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice