My very 1st Hermes bag :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies & gents,

I'd like to share my joy of having my very 1st Hermes bag! It's the V Day present and I was originally considering a Picotin. While doing researches on the internet, I found that a Lindy might suit my lifestyle better.

I went for the "Lindy Hunt Trip" on Thursday. I was able to locate a 26cm & a 30cm in gold at 2 different Hermes stores. After trying them on I prefer a 30cm, but not in gold. I have to say that the gold color is so elegance & nice, however I have a few BVs in the same color tone, and I'd like to have the Lindy in some fun bright color such as the signature orange. I know there's a slim chance to get it (or other styles) in orange but there's no harm to ask right? So when the SA asked me about my color preference, I said "orange" hesitatingly.

After a short while she came back with a big orange box, and it's still sealed with the cellophane! She told me that it just came in a day ago. My eyes & mouth were opened wide for quite some seconds... I just couldn't believe how lucky I was!

I didn't take out my credit card immediately, I know I should cool down a bit to avoid impulse-buying. The SA was so kind to hold the bag for me for the rest of the day, and of course I returned later that day and brought this beauty back home with me! So may I present my very first Hermes bag, Lindy 30cm in orange clemence! Oh and I took the SA's advice and got 2 twillies for the handles too! :yahoo:
    [PS. Sorry for the long post but as you may feel I'm really excited about this and want to tell you every bit of details... Thank you for letting me share!]

Attached Files:

2. Congratulation:yahoo::yahoo:on your orange lindy. It's such a beautiful color. Love it!!!

3. That's soooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooorgy, congrats..........[​IMG]

4. Great choice! Congrats!

5. Lovely and super choice on the twillys.
    What a super signature Hermes bag.
    Looks FAB on you.
    CONGRATS!

6. Congrats on your beautiful new bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love this bag and love the color wear it well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. What a beautiful bag! Enjoy!

8. Congrats on your first H bag! Great choice.

9. what a beauty! Congrats! I also love the matching twillies

10. oh lovely bag and yes the twillies are just made for that orange! congratulations!

11. gorgeous!! congrats!!

12. Stunning! Talk about eye candy.:biggrin: Enjoy her!

13. Congratulations! Lovely choice for twillies to go with your Orange Clemence Lindy!

Welcome to the Orange Side.

14. Gorgeous!!! and Congrats :woohoo:

15. Lovely, lovely bag. Congratulations!